Thursday, November 20, 2014

The melonpan crust

Hello.
This is May in Japan.

I introduced "Melonpan" before.
The blog article, please click here →We love "melonpan",too.

Melonpan is the bread which covered with cookie dough.

I found an interesting Melonpan at a convenience store, recently.
Today I'd like to introduce the interesting Melonpan.


This is it.
It is the product which is sold by the Yamazaki Bakery.
The name of the product is "I have baked a melonpan crust".
The melonpan crust means cookie dough, so this product is just a baked cookie.


It looks like a slightly big cookie.


It is very moist and filling.
It is delicious, but I feel that the cookie is not entirely satisfactory.

There's no doubt that it becomes the topic.
It sells for 70 yen.

Try it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment